Terms & Conditions
- One purchased license per one opencart installation.
- If you have more then one opencart shop, you will be required to purchase additional license to use the extension.
- You can use one license in multistore opencart with several domains but only one opencart installation.
- All payments are handled via PayPal only.
- We do not have any control on payments via OpenCart.com.
- Products are sold “as-is”.
- Products are tested on default OpenCart and may not work out-of-the-box in some cases.
- Some products will need customization in order to work with certain themes and third party software.
- We have a handy newsletter that each of our customers is subscribed to. We offer easy unsubscribe.
Terms and Conditions
The following words listed in quotation marks will have a special meaning in this contract:
- "products" - modules, themes, templates, email newsletter templates, as well as any other piece of software or design developed by Dreamvention will be addressed to as products.
- "client", "you" - anybody who intends to purchase, purchases or uses our "products", within their limited support guarantee period of 1 year from purchase date.
- "web platform" - refers to the ecommerce platform (OpenCart) or other CMS, that our "products" run onto.
- "our","us","Dreamvention" - refers to the owner of products and the site, registered as Dreamvention OÜ in European Union, with address Pae tn 21, Tallinn city, Harju county, 11415.
Terms and conditions
Before you purchase, download and use Dreamvention products for your own purposes, or for your clients' please make sure you have read, understood and agreed to our terms and conditions. By using www.dreamvention.ee website, we assume you've read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions.
Dreamvention reserves the right to change the prices and/or the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to its clients. Information about our Support policy is available here. You can read more about our Licensing here.
All payments are handled via PayPal.
Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. We do not guarantee that our products will work in all browsers, except for the stated ones, nor do we guarantee that our products will be functional with all versions of web platforms, unless explicitly stated. Dreamvention products do not guarantee compatibility with any additional third party plugings, scripts, or applications.
3. Newsletter content
By default, after a purchase or a registration at dreamvention.ee or opencart.com, each client is subscribed to our email newsletter services, which provide handy information about the updates, release of new products, current promotions as well as other excited events. All clients could unsubscribe if they choose to.
Any information submitted by the client for completing the transaction, delivery of the product, information about new product releases, as well as addressing any customer service issues is deemed strictly confidential. We will not disclose your personal information with anyone.
Vouchers at Dreamvention are a US dollar value representation of goods and services that a client might purchase via http://dreamvention.ee. Vouchers are given on a case-by-case basis. The amount received as a voucher is not redeemable. The voucher amount cannot be transferred among clients and client's accounts. Vouchers can be used as a full or part payment. Voucher must be used as full payment no matter if the products cost is less, equal or more than the value of the voucher. After the voucher is used no change is given.
Dreamvention has an affiliate program designed to monetize your own traffic that you bring to our site. For each sale made from a customer brought to us from your site, you will be rewarded. Typical affiliate users are bloggers, video reviewers, and active social network individuals who refer to our products. We do not tolerate and reserve the right to ban affiliate users who gain traffic by advertising our products in disloyal manner. It includes advertising false features, false price or offering false discount codes.
7. Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall Dreamvention be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising from the use of, or the inability to use the products on this site.
8. Assets used in the demo content
The images that come with any of our themes are used solely for demonstration purposes and are copyright of their respective owners. The images act only as placeholders, that can give you an idea of how your website might look like. With the purchase of any of our products the client agrees to not offer them, modified or unmodified, for redistribution or resale.